It is time for the educated, super intelligent Mangalorean to decide whether be a part of this supernatural skull duggery or be against it, for there can be no middle way.
- The Status Of Women As Depicted By Manu In The Manusmriti 5,596 views
- The Atheism of Bhagat Singh 3,081 views
- A Response to Dr. B.M. Hegde 3,022 views
- The Fraud Of Nadi Jothidam 2,054 views
- Biocentrism Demystified: A Response to Deepak Chopra and Robert Lanza’s Notion of a Conscious Universe 2,050 views
- Cow’s Excreta as Medicine: Insult to Humanity 1,539 views
- The ‘Exact Science’ Of Nadi Jothidam 1,503 views
- Biocentrism Demystified: A Response to Deepak Chopra and Robert Lanza's Notion of a Conscious Universe 518 comments
- The Status Of Women As Depicted By Manu In The Manusmriti 413 comments
- Deconstructing the Inanity of Brahman and the Vedantic Worldview 281 comments
- Is 'Hindu Atheism' Valid? A Rationalist Critique Of The 'Hindu' Identity's Usurpation Of Indian Culture 255 comments
- Hall of Shame: On a Hindutva Apologist's Recent Lectures at IIT Madras 243 comments
- Upanishads and the Poor Calibre of Hindu Apologists 239 comments
- The 'Exact Science' Of Nadi Jothidam 222 comments
- Srinivas Natekar: U have taken a right step challenging modern superstiti
- Anonymous: ★ Why does the USA spend a lot more per person on me
- Captain Mandrake: Good one.
- Narendra Nayak: Already five days are over Mr. Vinoj. What happened to
- Narendra Nayak: The story of the horse who could count is pretty old st
- R>Velusamy: Very good. In practical sense the politicians are the r
- Arnab Chakraborty: Very well written .. much appreciated ..
- AndMan: *Wow*
- Narendra Nayak: By the way seven years are over after I wrote this and
- Narendra Nayak: Please read my later write up on this in the same site
Follow us on Twitter
Post Tagged with: "superstition kill"
January 3, 2011 1:52 pm