It is time for the educated, super intelligent Mangalorean to decide whether be a part of this supernatural skull duggery or be against it, for there can be no middle way.
- Cow’s Excreta as Medicine: Insult to Humanity
- The Tactics and Critical Analysis of FEMEN
- The Status Of Women As Depicted By Manu In The Manusmriti
- Biocentrism Demystified: A Response to Deepak Chopra and Robert Lanza’s Notion of a Conscious Universe
- Hinduism: Religion, Culture or Way of Life?
- Dr. Zakir Naik: A Modern Charlatan
- The Fraud Of Nadi Jothidam
- Biocentrism Demystified: A Response to Deepak Chopra and Robert Lanza's Notion of a Conscious Universe 388 comments
- Deconstructing the Inanity of Brahman and the Vedantic Worldview 233 comments
- Is 'Hindu Atheism' Valid? A Rationalist Critique Of The 'Hindu' Identity's Usurpation Of Indian Culture 208 comments
- Pseudoscience unchallenged at IIT Kanpur 180 comments
- Hinduism: Religion, Culture or Way of Life? 176 comments
- Hall of Shame: On a Hindutva Apologist's Recent Lectures at IIT Madras 172 comments
- The 'Exact Science' Of Nadi Jothidam 156 comments
- Captain Mandrake: Ashwin, What is the big deal if there was indeed an
- Ashwin: Dear Captain, Nowhere have I implied that caste hier
- Captain Mandrake: So what? Not having an Indian word for caste does no
- Arvind Iyer: Here is a recent TEDEd talk on a less 'godly', and frig
- Rama Rao K: Oops, I missed out the timing of the meet: 10:30 AM. Ad
- Rama Rao K: I attended these meets once or twice earlier but of lat
- Ashoka: Yes, that is what I meant.
- Ashwin: To show at least the validity of what Ashoka was saying
- Ashwin: Thanks-- I apologize if I was unclear, I understood you
- Captain Mandrake: Ashwin, I understand the point you are making. In or
Post Tagged with: "superstition kill"
January 3, 2011 1:52 pm