Predict Election Results And Win 1 Million Rupees!
We have been inviting all those who claim supernatural powers of prediction to come forward and show their efficiency but forecasting the results for the elections from many decades. The elections of 2014 are the most interesting ones and most important from the point of view of the nation. We would like to test the acumen of these innumerable such claimants from all corners of this country and hence have put forward this offer of one million Indian rupees to those who can correctly predict the results of the elections of 2014 within the limits of accuracy and the conditions specified herein.
In order to prevent any misunderstandings and litigations arising thereof all the media who reproduce this note are expected to take care to see that the terms and conditions are clearly outlined in their publications.These can be also taken from my web site www.narendranayak.com, and from www.nirmukta.com.
Terms and conditions:
- One individual can send only one entry.
- The entries have to be in the written form and can be posted to the following address:
Mangalore -575 001
- The last date for the receipt of entries will be 12th of May, 2014
- No responsibility will be taken for any of the entries delayed in¬†post, lost or not received.
- The predictions are to be made under the confidence limits¬†prescribed for each of the questions and no ranges are acceptable as¬†they are already incorporated into the questions.
- The results of the elections will be verified by those sending the¬†entries and it shall not be my responsibility to inform any of those¬†sending entries except the winner/s.
- The prize amount offered is Indian rupees 10,00,000 (rupees¬†ten lakhs only).
- No correspondence will be entered into with any of the contestants.
- All entries are to be sent in English only.
- Any litigation arising from this will be subject to the¬†jurisdiction of courts at Mangalore only.
- All entries shall carry the full postal address, telephone number¬†and the method used to make the predictions.
- A synopsis of the entries received along with a detailed analysis¬†shall be published within 24 hours of the last day of receipt that is¬†12th May.
- We shall not be responsible for providing any inputs regarding the¬†date of birth, time of filing the nomination or anything else that may¬†be considered necessary for making the predictions. It is the¬†responsibility of those sending the entries to obtain these.
Predictions are needed for the following:
- Who will be the next Prime Minister of India?
- Which party or combination of parties will come to power(if it is¬†an alliance details of the constituents has to be provided)?¬†Number of seats which will be won by each party within an error margin¬†of + 5% (ranges are NOT ACCEPTABLE).
- Bharatiya Janatha Party.
- Indian National Congress.
- Trinamool congress.
- Bahujan Samajwadi Party.
- Samajwadi party.
- Janata Dal (U)
- Janta Dal(secular)
The number of votes that will be obtained by the following candidates¬†within an error margin of + 5% (ranges are NOT ACCEPTABLE)
- Narendra Modi at Varanasi.
- Rahul Gandhi at Amethi.
- Aravind Kejriwal at Varanasi.
- B. Janardhan Poojary at Mangalore.
- L.K. Advani at Gandhi Nagar.
- Murali Manohar Joshi at Lucknow.
- Sonia Gandhi at Rai Bareli.
Those whose entries shall be all correct within a range of 5%¬†margin that is 19 answers right out of the 20 shall be eligible for¬†the prize of rupees ten lakhs. In case of more than one entry being¬†correct, the prize amount shall be equally distributed among the right¬†entrants.
If no answers are received within the specified ranges the prize¬†money will be retained by us.
Federation of Indian Rationalist Associations