The second Nirmukta Freethinkers’ Meet in Delhi is here!
Visit the Facebook Event Page to RSVP.
We will assemble at Gate 1 (Between Parking & India Islamic Center), at precisely 3PM and within 15 minutes depart to a suitable location within the Lodhi Garden for our Meet.
Closest Metro Station: Jor Bagh (one can also come from the Khan Market Metro Station)
View Lodi Garden Gate 1 in a larger map
– A note on Bhagat Singh (Theme of the Meet, Atheist)
– How to go about assisting Nirmukta in its goals
– Discuss the renaming structure of Nirmukta’s regional groups.
– Status of Freethought/Atheism/Skeptics etc in India
For more details please contact Ankush Mittal.
Note: Please also join the Delhi Freethinkers‘ facebook group.
1. To foster public discourse on science and religion in an objective manner.
2. To promote a naturalistic life philosophy as a moral and fulfilling alternative to supernatural religion.
3. To provide a platform for the free-thought community within India.
4. To consciously work towards building a culture of Secularism.
5. To monitor genuine scientific controversies and expose the false ones.
6. To promote a secular public policy in keeping with India’s constitution.
7. To promote the principles of equality, communal harmony and basic human rights.